Collection of Information
The information we learn from customers helps us to perform transactions, dispatch goods and provide customer support and continually improve your shopping experience at our online store. Here are the types of information we collect:
The Information You Give Us
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our service, and communicating with you.
By law, you have the right to receive all data that we have stored in regards to you and your business.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Site’s functionality. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
When you browse a website on a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, your location information and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site. We also use tracking information to determine which areas of our site users like and do not like based on traffic to those areas.
Information from Other Sources
We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We can use updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more quickly and communicate with you more easily.
Use of Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes: to process your orders and administer your account, to administer and improve the site and related services, to notify you of our products, services, promotional events or special offers that you may be of interest to you, etcetera.
Emails and Electronic Communication
We offer you to subscribe to our newsletters (you can do it by logging into your account settings or subscribe without registration on the website). If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- logging into your account settings and updating your preferences
- clicking Unsubscribe or Update subscription preferences in newsletters
- contacting us using the contact information provided on the Site. We will not send you any other unsolicited email at the address you provide, except for infrequent communications to resolve issues that may arise with your own account on our website.
We will also send you notifications concerning your order or goods you are interested in.
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- logging into your account settings and updating your account
- contacting us using the contact information provided on the Site
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our User Agreement and/or comply with legal requirements.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we share customer information only as described below:
Third-party service providers. We cooperate with other companies and individuals to deliver packages, send postal mail and email, process credit card payments and provide customer service, etc. They have access to personal information required to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
By Swedish law, we will not process any order of someone who is below 18 years for company customers. Also, by Swedish Law, we will not accept an order from a private customer who is younger than 16 years unless we first receive direct parental consent.
Security of Information
Our company is committed to protecting customer personal information. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. Please note! Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer in order to protect your account against unauthorized access.
Access to Information
You have access to information about your account at our website and you can view, update or delete it.
- Warranty Terms
- Warranty for Spare Parts
- Warranty for LCD Module Repair Equipment
- Warranty for Flash & Unlock Products
- Warranty for Repair Equipment
- Warranty and Return Policy
Warranty for Spare Parts
Our Spares Warranty Policy covers free of charge replacement of a faulty product within 12 months. Otherwise, the complaint will be redirected to the manufacturer or/and the money paid for the item will be returned to the customer’s account.
The warranty is provided for the period of 12 months from the date of the purchase.
Warranty does not cover any expenses for shipping to the company any damaged items and shipping of the repair/exchange items to the customer for customers outside of the European Union.
We offer our customers free qualified technical support.
Our Spares Online Shop reserves the right to reject customer’s warranty claim in cases specified below:
- The warranty seals on LCD or touchscreen is removed or damaged. Please, check the product serviceability before removing the protective seals.
- Protective warranty seal is re-glued.
- Flat cable has visible marks of damage or excessive usage.
- ICs and small spare parts have soldering trace except the flat cable.
- Warranty period has expired.
- Violation of service regulations.
- Product has been modified or used for unintended purposes
- Product has been damaged under mechanical, thermal, electrical, etcetera misuse.
- Warranty doesn`t cover careless usage of the item (ingress of alien fragments and liquids on spare parts or in devices, electrostatic discharges, misusage of voltage and other external factors).
- The customer should enquire our sales manager for the exact terms and conditions before shipping back the product under warranty.
- As a customer-oriented company, we are always open to communication with our clients. We believe in our mutually beneficial cooperation.
Warranty for LCD Module Repair Equipment
- Warranty for LCD module repair equipment covers 12 months from the moment of purchase.
- Warranty only covers hardware items.
- Warranty for Flash & Unlock Products
- Warranty for service products covers 12 months from the moment of purchase. Warranty does not cover virtual goods.
- Warranty covers only the hardware part of an item and does not include cables and accessories unless these are purchased separately.
- The company does not guarantee the correct work of software, unless it is related to the hardware, and does not hold any responsibility for any damage caused by misuse of software or service product.
- Warranty for used products from “The Stock Shop” section covers 30 days from the moment of purchase.
Warranty for Repair Equipment
- Warranty for repair equipment covers 12 months from the moment of purchase.
- Warranty only covers hardware items.
Our company is not responsible or liable if the package is shipped back to us, damaged or confiscated due to problems with customs clearance for customers outside of the European Union. Therefore, please check with your country’s customs policies before placing an order.
Our company is not responsible or liable for damaged packages or those shipped back to us in the event that the designated courier service failed to deliver your package(s) to the given destination address after several attempts (due to your absence).
If the customer receives a parcel with damaged items, he/she shall do the following:
All our products are inspected and tested as much as possible before delivery and are therefore of the highest quality.
- You as a customer shall inspect the products immediately upon receipt. If there is anything wrong with the product or the delivery, contact us at email@example.com or by telephone +46 (0) 40-43 44 44, within 10 working days after you have received your shipment, and we will take care of the problem.
- If you fail to do so you shall be deemed to have accepted the delivery.
- If you for any reason are not satisfied with your purchase, you have full return right within 10 working days after you have received your delivery. This means that you have the right to return the product and get it replaced, get a credit note or get your money back.
- The return right is applied only if the product is in the same condition as when it was sent from us. The product may not be used, and if the products are in a package or have an LCD warranty seal, the package and the seal must, of course, be unbroken.
- Special exchange rules are applied for digitizers and LCD screens. Don’t use digitizer or LCD screen on the phone with sticking kit, and always test them by connecting connectors only, and don’t remove the screen protectors. However, LDC screens with touch-faults will be replaced even if the seal is broken.
- Returned items found not defective after testing will be returned on the customer´s expense.
- Manufacturers of smartphones and tablets on-going make changes in the software, which may lead to that a product delivered by us, for example, a non-original display, no longer works. We guarantee that our products, on the day of delivery, works with the manufacturer’s product. However, we cannot take any responsibility for the product, if it after a software update, no longer works. This scenario is therefore not a valid cause for a warranty complaint or a return.
- The return right is not valid for purchases of “on order products” (Svenska: beställningsvaror) that we do not have in our stock.
- When using the return right, you have to pay for the return freight (not applicable for private customers). If a return does not come back to us, you will have to pay for the lost product.
- If you have paid for your purchase before it is returned, we will reimburse you with the current day price (Svenska: dagspris) for the product including a reduction of any given discount. If the whole delivery is returned and no replacement is done, we will reimburse you also for the initial freight cost. We will send you a credit note. If you for any reason instead of a credit note want the money to be paid out, we will do so within 30 days after we have received the details of your bank account. Credit notes not used within 12 months from the date of issue will be cancelled without any notice, compensation or payment.
- All our spare parts are covered by a 12-month warranty, meaning that we within 12 months from the day of purchase will exchange a faulty product with a new product. The warranty does not apply to damage caused by improper handling of the product.
- If you want to return a product, contact our customer service or on Tel: +46 0410-353626 before the return. You must also use this RMA-document.
Företagsvägen 29 Hus 8
232 37 Arlöv, Sweden
- Returns sent to a wrong address and therefore not received by us, will not be considered as invalid claims and will not be approved.
- Returns sent to us as Cash on Delivery (Svenska: Postförskott Eller Efterkrav) will not be collected by us.
Site user Agreement
Before ordering you need to agree to all terms and conditions in this agreement, so please read this agreement carefully before proceeding.
Use of the Site
You may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by us in writing.
You cannot make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by us in advance.
You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of this website by anyone using the password and identifications originally assigned to you whether or not such access to and use of this site is actually authorized by you, including without limitation, all communications and transmissions and all obligations (including without limitation financial obligations) incurred through such access or use. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security.
You agree, represent, warrant, and guarantee that all registration information or information provided by you for purchasing without registration is true, accurate, complete, up-to-date, and solely yours. You may not impersonate, imitate or pretend to be somebody else when registering or buying without registration on this website. If any of your registration information changes, you must update it in your account.
When you use the Site or send emails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically such as emails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the other services, such as sales and technical support chats etc, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records. You consent that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Reviews and Comments
Except as otherwise provided elsewhere in this Agreement or on the Site, anything that you submit or post to the Site and/or provide us, including without limitation, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) is and will be treated as nonconfidential and non-proprietary, and we shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such Submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such Submissions. All Submissions shall automatically become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you.
In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit with any review, comment, or other Content, if any, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any Submissions or Content. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions (including comments or reviews) for any reason.
All text, graphics, button icons, images, audio and video, content and software (collectively, “Content”) belong exclusively to our company. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all Content on this Site (the “Compilation”) belongs exclusively to our company. All software used on this Site (the “Software”) is the property of our company. The use of any of our trademarks or service marks without our express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not use our trademarks or service marks in connection with any product or service in any way that is likely to cause confusion. You may not use our trademarks or service marks in any manner that disparages or discredits us. You may not use any of our trademarks or service marks in meta tags without prior explicit consent.
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us.
Risk of Loss and Other Terms of Sale
All items purchased from us are made pursuant to a shipment contract. The risk of loss and title for items purchased by you pass to you upon our delivery of the items via the carrier pursuant to our standard terms of sale and are described on the Shipment Policy page.
Our company is not responsible or liable if the package is shipped back to us, damaged or confiscated due to problems with customs clearance outside of the European Union. Therefore, please check with your country’s customs policies before placing an order for delivery outside of the European Union.
Our company is not responsible or liable for damaged packages or those shipped back to us in the event of failure of the designated courier service to deliver your package(s) to the given destination address after several attempts (due to your absence).
We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content on our website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition. We publish information on the Site as a convenience to its visitors. This information is provided for informational purposes only. We reserve the right to make corrections and changes to the Site at any time without notice.
In case a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at incorrect prices. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall immediately refund the amount charged back to your card.
Visitors assume all responsibility and risk with respect to their use of the Site.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
This Site may be accessed worldwide. This Site may contain products or references to products that are outlawed or not available in some countries outside of the European Union. Any such references do not imply that such products will be made available in such countries. Please, be informed that you are responsible for complying with your local laws and regulations if you live/order from outside of the European Union.
We operate under Swedish Law and European Union Laws. All agreements will be under Swedish Law, or if applicable, European Law. All settlements in court shall be made in Swedish Court.